EcoSlim: The Psychologist's Choice for Healthy Weight Loss
I received an email about six months ago from a customer of our hypnosis weight loss product. She had an interesting story . . .
The hypnosis sessions she had been using were definitely helping. And initially the changes in diet and exercise fostered by the hypnosis were enough for her to lose a nice amount of weight.
However, after a couple of months, cravings started to come back. Although the hypnosis sessions were helping her maintain her results, it had become more difficult.
She told me that she had decided to try an herbal supplement that was supposed to help with chemical or hormonal imbalance and/or nutritional deficiencies. (More on that later.)
Long story short, after a couple of weeks on the product, the cravings went away, and she was able to lose even more fat than before by combining Dr. Temes's hypnosis program with this herbal formula.
As you know, we aren't in the business of being the "only solution" for anything. Our programs are a huge help on the mental side of weight loss, but if we find something that enhances these results, we figure it is our responsibility to share it with you.
I have been using Native Remedies products in my practice for the past four years. Both children and adults have benefited from the effects of the natural remedies and I can comfortably say that the response has been outstanding.
— Victoria Whitefield Psychologist and Licensed Counselor in Private Practice
More about This Formula
It turns out that the company that creates this product creates natural remedies for clinical psychologists to use with their clients. Since we publish the work of clinical psychologists, this was intriguing.
I was more intrigued when I found out that these formulations, originally conceived by Michele Carelse, a licensed clinical psychologist located in South Africa, have been used now for over 12 years by clinicians worldwide, with a track record of both being safe and effective.
Even Better: Unlike Every Other Supplement Company I Know of...The Company That Makes EcoSlim™ Isn't Claiming Miracles
Like us, they understand that healthy weight loss is the result of healthy lifestyle choices. Their goal for this product is to:
- Encourage healthy weight goals without the use of artificial stimulants or ephedra
- Promote efficient metabolism in the body
- Support the digestive system by maintaining the natural breakdown of fats
- Promote healthy energy levels through nutrient absorption
- Lessen the need to eat to fill emotional needs
- Support balanced sugar levels to prevent cravings
It isn't about some new diet fad or new "miracle" ingredient. And, extremely important: They use real herbs in their formulations, not the standardized extracts.
All "Natural Supplements" Are Not Created Equal
Before I go any further, I think it is important I tell you more about how the company, Native Remedies, differs from other companies in the natural health space.
Since there is no standardization in the herbal industry, there are no consistency, safety or potency benchmarks for the herbal remedies you buy.
Native Remedies and their suppliers are registered with the FDA as accredited manufacturers and distributors of health supplements using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). Their products are sold all over the world and abide by international standards of acquiring, formulating, and testing ingredients to ensure consistency, safety, and potency—a rarity in the natural healthcare marketplace.
Unlike many so-called natural remedies manufactured using harsh chemical extraction methods, Native Remedies avoids standardized extracts completely and uses the Full Spectrum Approach (FSA) of extraction to ensure you get the quality, potency and protection you deserve.
Michele Carelse, Native Remedies' resident expert Clinical Psychologist, leads the skilled team of herbalists, naturopaths, and homeopaths in the formulation of their natural remedies. With over 15 years of experience, Michele has helped patients bridge the link between the psychological and physical impact of their ailments.
OK, Tell Me More About EcoSlim?
EcoSlim is a non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for adults. It can especially benefit those individuals needing to consistently support routine weight management and a healthy metabolism, without compromising health or serious side effects.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance.
EcoSlim is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Fucus vesiculosis (Bladderwrack) is a sea vegetable and is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As it is a source of iodine, it assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Fucus Vesiculosis is also known as a promoter of glandular health for the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include the increase of digestion and intestine functions. Furthermore, recent studies suggest bladderwrack may be beneficial in increasing thyroid response, leading to excess energy expenditure. (Gaigi S, Elati J, Ben Osman A, Beji C (Experimental study of the effects of seaweed in the treatment of obesity) (Article in French). Tunis Med 1996; 74: 241-243).
- Gallium aparine (Cleavers or Goosegrass) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used as a diuretic and lymphatic cleanser. This herb is beneficial in 'flushing out' the system and supporting the body in routine toxin removal.
- Garcinia cambogia (Malabar tamarind) has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide range of conditions and is also used as a natural appetite suppressant. The active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance isolated from the fruit. Research indicates that HCA inhibits lipogenesis (fat storage), lowers the production of glycogen in the liver and suppresses appetite. Recent studies have found Garcinia Cambogia to be beneficial in the 'fight against the flab'. (Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, et al. Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 1998; 280: 1596-1600.) (Rothacker DQ, Waitman BE. Effectiveness of a Garcinia cambogia and natural caffeine combination in weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study [abstract]. Int J Obes 1997; 21 Suppl 2: 53).
- Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion) was commonly used in Native American medicine and is found in many parts of the world today. It contains bitter principles that have a stimulating effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on laboratory animals with respect to body weight. (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 1974;26(3):212-217).
- Glycorrhiza glabra (Licorice) originates in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and has many uses, including being a general tonic for the digestive system. A recent human study found that a preparation of licorice may reduce body fat. Fifteen normal-weight subjects consumed licorice for 2 months (3.5 g a day). Body fat mass was measured before and after treatment. Licorice was able to reduce body fat mass and to suppress the hormone aldosterone. (Bernardi M, D'Intino PE, Trevisani F, et al. Effects of prolonged ingestion of graded doses of licorice by healthy volunteers. Life Sci . 1994;55(11):863-872). Another study found that a topical preparation of glycyrrhetinic acid (a component of licorice) was able to reduce the thickness of fat on the thigh in human subjects. (Teelucksingh S, Mackie ADR, Burt D, et al. Potentiation of hydrocortisone activity in skin by glycyrrhetinic acid. Lancet. 1990;335:1060–1063).
- Erythrea centaurium (Centaury) is regarded as a natural liver stimulant. This herb is an excellent blood cleanser and general tonic.
- Paulina cupana (Guarana) is a climbing shrub that grows wild in the Amazon regions of Brazil and Uruguay. This supplement is derived from the seeds of Paullinia cupana and regarded as a nervine tonic, beneficial in supporting energy levels. Guarana also has tonifying properties that can help the intestines and promote healthy digestion. An herbal preparation from South America containing guarana extract demonstrated the ability to significantly delayed gastric emptying, reduced the time to perceived gastric fullness and induced significant weight loss over 45 days in a double-blind placebo-controlled parallel trial (Anderson, T and Foght, J (2001). "Weight loss and delayed gastric emptying following a South American herbal preparation in overweight patients". J Hum Nutr Diet 14 (3): 243).
- Curcuma longa (Tumeric) was used more than three thousand years ago by Indian healers. The active constituent is known as curcumin and it has been shown to have a wide range of therapeutic actions. Modern research has shown that curcumin protects against free radical damage because it is a strong antioxidant. (Sreejayan N, Rao MNA. Free radical scavenging activity of curcuminoids. Arzneimittelforschung 1996;46:169–71).(Ramirez-Boscá A, Soler A, Gutierrez MAC, et al. Antioxidant curcuma extracts decrease the blood lipid peroxide levels of human subjects. Age 1995;18:167–9). It has also been shown to reduce inflammation by lowering histamine levels and possibly by increasing production of natural cortisone by the adrenal glands. (Arora RB, Basu N, Kapoor V, Jain AP. Anti-inflammatory studies on Curcuma longa (turmeric). Ind J Med Res 1971;59:1289–95). Studies have also shown curcumin to protect the liver from a number of toxic compounds. (Kiso Y, Suzuki Y, Watanbe N, et al. Antihepatotoxic principles of Curcuma longa rhizomes. Planta Med 1983;49:185–7). The liver is instrumental in stimulating the flow of bile, which is responsible for the breakdown of dietary fat.
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) has rhizomes (underground stem) and stems that have been utilized in ancient Chinese, Japanese and Indian medicine since the 1500s. It has been documented that ancient Greeks wrapped ginger in bread and ate it after meals as a digestive aid. Recent studies have shown Ginger to be beneficial in calming the stomach and supporting digestion, preventing nausea. (Bryer, E. A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. J Midwifery Womens Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3).
- Capsicum minimum (Cayenne pepper) has been traditionally used in herbal medicine as a general circulatory tonic and digestive aid, helping to naturally stimulate the production of gastric juices – a key factor in healthy metabolism. Capsicum is rich in Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and Zinc, two nutrients which are vital for a strong and healthy immune system. It is also high in vitamins, A, C, rutin (a bioflavonoid), beta carotene, iron, calcium and potassium. Capsicum also contains magnesium, phosphorus, sulphur, B-complex vitamins, sodium and selenium. Capsicum is a sialogogue (an agent that promotes the flow of saliva) thus aiding the benefits of saliva in the digestive process. EcoSlim contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or animal products.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by a One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Out of everything we have seen in the market, this formula seems to be the one that is most congruent with our philosophy of safe and effective weight loss. The company is top notch, and stands behind their products as do we with a no-risk One-Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Special Offer - 15% Off with This Coupon Code
We negotiated a special with the Native Remedies team. They've agreed to let our readers use coupon code hyp0415 to get 15% off of any of their products until the end of April . . . a very generous offer. You'll enter the coupon code on their shopping cart during checkout.
To learn more about EcoSlim or to order now, click here:
P.S. They also have support for children & teens:
JuniorSlim assists slimming programs and helps maintain healthy weight in children and preteens by promoting healthy energy levels through nutrient absorption, to encourage healthy weight goals-- without the use of artificial stimulants. Learn more about JuniorSlim.
TeenSlim complements a healthy diet and weight management program by promoting a balanced metabolism, healthy weight and systemic cleansing in teens. It promotes loss of excess fat while maintaining normal growth and development. Learn more about TeenSlim.
Incorporating EcoSlim into your weight loss program can significantly aid you in accomplishing your personal goals. Remember that a holistic approach to health and patience with your progress are the best ways to achieve lasting success.
Give EcoSlim a try . . . you have nothing to lose but excess weight with their one-year unconditional money-back guarantee!