Transform your Sales Potential into Sales Power
— in Just 8 days — by Reprogramming Your Subconscious to Achieve Maximum Success
. . . RISK FREE.
Dr. Peter Lambrou
100% guaranteed —
100% Risk Free!
The economy is getting tougher. Customers are harder to get and to keep... even to find.
Only those with the power to out-smart... out-hustle... out-compete... out-produce and out-perform the competition will make it over the next 14 months.
Be a winner! Convert your true Sales Potential into tremendous Sales Power with this fabulous new product.
It will work for YOU... or I'll buy it back. Period.
Review the exciting details below and get with the program NOW.
This special price offer is limited to the first 254 clients.
A Special Message to TQ Members Who Sell . . .
The ability to step it up in terms of TQ — in Attitude, Planning, Organization, Synergy, Time Optimization, and Taking Action — is no longer an option if you plan to make a living in the sales profession post-2007.
This is especially true for realtors and people in the financial sector.
There is nothing better than a High TQ for blowing away the competition, but you may still be having problems with:
Prospecting — You need to find business. I'm not talking about a couple of calls a day and a networking function, but seriously finding leads and contacting them like a pro.
Organizing Your Calls and Your Day — To make real money in sales, everything has to be organized and on purpose. Are you?
Staying Motivated — Are you suffering from rejection burnout? Are you afraid of just another turndown?
If so, then you need to remove some unconscious blocks and replace them with the kind of thinking that will easily allow you to surpass your competition.
Prospect Without Fear!
Dr. Peter Lambrou, sales psychologist, has created a special 11-minute bonus hypnosis session called Fearless Prospecting
. It will help you make those calls you need to succeed! The session is yours free.
We guarantee your email privacy.
Thanks for requesting Fearless Prospecting by Dr. Peter Lambrou.
Watch your email for the link to the session. It will be emailed to you within the next 20 minutes.
The Two-Step Upgrade:
Uninstall Old Negative Programs.
Then Install Positive New Ones.
"Peter's unique experience in sales and psychology provides an incredible secret weapon to actually programming out of your brain any fear or reluctance to making calls, and replacing it with confidence and desire. I noticed a marked increase in my own work output within 12 hours of listening to his program."
— Blair Singer
Author of SalesDogs
in the Rich Dad's
What do we mean by "old programs"?
Think back to your childhood and the voices you heard—those voices were your first programs.
Maybe you heard, "How many times have I told you not to do that?" or, "You're stupid" or, "I'm really disappointed, I expected better of you"
. . . you remember.
And then, when you reach adulthood, what happens? You're certainly more in control than you were as a kid, but those old programs are still installed.
It's like this: You've just put in some new programs without uninstalling the old.
And the old programs—those voices from your childhood—are still making you feel afraid. But worse, they're affecting your career.
They're the ones that give you . . .
- that fear of making that cold call,
- that apprehension on your way to an appointment with a new client,
- that worry that, even if you've made a sale, you won't continue to do so.
That's why all the programs in the world won't help unless you uninstall the old and install the new.
Here's Your Uninstaller and Your Upgrade
Dr. Peter Lambrou's Subconscious Sales Success Strategies: Volume 1 gives you the guidance and the tools you need to uninstall that old inner voice and install the new one.
Formerly a very successful salesperson himself, Dr. Lambrou holds a Ph.D. in psychology, and he's co-author of one of the best-selling hypnosis books in history.
As a sales psychologist, Dr. Lambrou uses hypnosis because:
- It's safe. Nobody controls you; you control yourself.
- It gets to the heart of the problem: that subconscious voice that's been talking you out of being a success.
- It is effective because it helps you reprogram in the same way you were originally programmed.
- It's a fast way to create positive change.
- It's painless. Spending 20 minutes a day in a session with Dr. Lambrou is not only rewarding, it's also relaxing and energizing.
Hear Dr. Lambrou's introduction to this program
Learn about Dr. Lambrou's background, and the goals and structure of the program, directly from him:
- Click here to read more about Dr. Peter Lambrou.
Dr. Peter Lambrou
Specialist in Sales Psychology
Peter Lambrou, Ph.D. is the rare combination of a successful sales person AND a successful psychologist. After mastering complex sales in the first stage of his career, Dr. Lambrou went on to become one of the most successful psychologists of his generation. He is the Vice-Chair of Psychology at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, California, and he is the co-author of Self-Hypnosis: The Complete Manual, one of the best-selling hypnosis books of all time.
Education and Professional Details
- B.A., Journalism/ Psychology, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
- M.A., Counseling Psychology, Professional School of Psychological Studies, San Diego, CA
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, The University For Humanistic Studies, Solana Beach, CA
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Clinical Psychologist, License #PSY14435
- Certified Medical Hypnotherapist, American Psychotherapy & Medical Hypnosis Association
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Psychology Staff and Chairman of the Task Force for Psychology and Integrative Medicine, Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, CA
- Faculty, University of California, San Diego
- Clinical Member, American Psychological Society
- Clinical Member and Past President, American Psychotherapy and Medical Hypnosis Association
- Associate Member, American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Clinical Member, San Diego Psychological Association
- Clinical Member, San Diego Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- "Preliminary Investigation of Physiological Correlates of a Thought Energy Therapy." Proceedings of the 11th Annual International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine, Boulder, CO June 15 -20, 2001. Published by ISSSEEM, 11005 Ralston Rd. Suite 100D, Arvada, CO 80004, 303-435-4625.
- Instant Emotional Healing: Acupressure for the Emotions. New York: Broadway Books/Random House, 2000.
- Co-author. Self Hypnosis: The Complete Manual for Health and Self Change, 2nd Edition. New York: Brunner/Mazel Inc., 1992.
- Co-author. Hyper Performance: The A.I.M. Strategy for Releasing Your Business Potential. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1987.
- "Hypnosis and court testimony." California Journal of Law, Dec. 1997.
- "A glimpse into the criminal mind." Criminal Law Journal, Dec. 1996.
- "Don't Panic: Help is available." House Calls: Better Life Magazine, Jan 1994.
- "Hypnosis Today: Altering Ordinary Awareness." Better Living, Sept 1993.
- "Motivation and posthypnotic effect in self hypnosis for stress." Doctoral dissertation, University for Humanistic Studies (1992).
- "Co dependents leaving: avoiding a pitfall." San Diego Therapist, Feb 1990.
- Private Practice, Clinical & Health Psychologist, La Jolla, CA
- Psychology Staff, Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, CA
- Instructor, San Diego University for Integrative Studies, San Diego, CA
- Instructor, School of Extended Studies, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- Applied Behavioral Systems, San Diego, CA
- Instructor & Internship Coordinator, Clinical Director and Supervisor for Counseling Center, University for Humanistic Studies, Solana Beach, CA
- Instructor, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA
- Chemical Dependency Counselor, Vista Hill Hospital, Chula Vista, CA
- Owner/Principle Sales Representative, Peter Lambrou & Associates Direct Marketing, San Diego, CA
- Advertising Sales, KSDO Radio, San Diego, CA
- Outside Sales, Western Publishing Company, Racine, WI
- Outside Sales, Noland Paper Company, Buena Park, CA
- Sales and Marketing, Apollo Printing and Publishing, Poway, CA
- Sales, Solimax, San Diego, CA
- U.S. Navy Reserve, Qualified in Submarines, Viet Nam Service Ribbon
INVITED LECTURES AND PRESENTATIONS
- "Posthypnotic cues." North Carolina Society of Clinical Hypnosis, Raleigh, NC, May 1986.
- "Stress into success." International Health Publications, Inc., Encinitas, CA, Sept 1987 & March 1988.
- "Dealing effectively with stress." San Diego Association of Women in Insurance, San Diego, CA, April 1988.
- "Dealing effectively with stress." Apple Computers, Top 20 Club, Newport Beach, CA, May 1988.
- "Stress Reduction." American Airlines, EAP presentation, 1992.
- "Stress management in the 90's." Kiwanis Club of Clairemont, San Diego, CA, Oct 1988.
- "Temporomandibular joint syndrome and the role of stress," Sally Howard & Associates (physical therapists), Oceanside, CA, Nov 1988.
- "Self hypnosis for personal change." The Learning Annex, San Diego, CA, April, May, June 1989.
- "Self hypnosis for weight loss." The Learning Annex, San Diego, CA, July 1989 & Feb 1990.
- "Building your private practice." Center for Help for Anxiety & Agoraphobia through New Growth Experiences, National Conference, Chula Vista, CA, Nov 1991.
- "Clinical hypnosis panel of experts." UCSD Extension, La Jolla, CA, Nov 1991, Nov 1992, Nov 1993, Nov 1994.
- "Posthypnotic cues." California School of Professional Psychology, San Diego, CA, Nov 1992.
- "Self hypnosis for anxiety reduction," San Diego Phobia Foundation, San Diego, CA, March 1992, June 1992, Jan 1993.
- "The power of posthypnotic cues." San Diego Society of Clinical Hypnosis, San Diego, CA, Feb 1993.
- "The committee technique in hypnotherapy." San Diego Society of Clinical Hypnosis, San Diego, CA, May 1993.
- "Accessing the Unconscious for change: Introductory clinical hypnosis." University for Humanistic Studies, Del Mar, CA, Feb 1992 & May 1993.
- "Stress Reduction Techniques." The Upper Deck Company, EAP presentation, July 1993.
- "Extending the hypnotic gains." San Diego Society of Clinical Hypnosis, San Diego, CA ,April 1994.
- "Post-Hypnotic Suggestions in Self-Hypnosis." Scientific Meeting Presentation, American Society of Clinical Hypnosis Annual Conference, San Diego, CA, March 1995.
- "Teaching Self-Hypnosis for Lasting Change." North County Chapter of CA, Association of Marriage Family Counselors Annual Conference, Encinitas, CA, March 1995.
- "Hypnosis in Clinical Practice." UCSD Faculty & Staff Program, July 1996.
- "Stress Management for Busy Professionals." North County Bar Association, Jan. 1997.
- "Hypnotherapy for Professionals." 24-hour clinical course at UCSD, Feb. and March 1998.
- "Thought Field Therapy - Level I & II." 14-hour clinical course at UHS.
- "Thought Field Therapy - Level I & II." 16-hour clinical course at UCSD, Nov. 1998.
- "The Interface of Hypnosis and Energy Psychology." San Diego Society of Clinical Hypnosis, April 1999.
- "Hypnosis: It's Intention (not the words) That Matter." San Diego Psychological Association, June 1999.
- "Thought Energy Therapy: Quantum Level Control of Emotions." International Forum on New Science. Ft. Collins, CO. Oct. 1999.
- "Self-Hypnosis in Clinical Practice." San Diego Society of Clinical Hypnosis Conference, Nov. 1999.
- "Thought Energy Therapy." International Forum for New Science, Ft. Collins, CO, Oct. 22, 1999. Sponsored by International Association for New Science.
- "Research at the Frontier of Energy and the Mind." 2nd Annual International Energy Psychology Conference, Las Vegas, NV, May 11-13, 2000. Sponsored by Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology.
- "Research: Brain Mapping of the Acupuncture System." 3rd Annual International Energy Psychology Conference, San Diego, CA, May 11- 13, 2001.
- "Preliminary Investigation of Physiological Correlates of a Thought Energy Therapy." 11th Annual International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine, Boulder, CO, June 15 ?' 20, 2001.
- "Innovations in psychological and practical approaches to weight loss and weight management." III International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine and Lipoplasty, Ixtapa, Mexico, May 22-24, 2003.
"Being consistently productive and fearless in your prospecting is absolutely a function of a well-honed mindset. These programs can help you to create a winning mindset so that you can become a success and reach your full potential."
— Brian Tracy
Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International
Author of The Psychology of Selling
and The Art of Closing the Sale
Here's What the Upgrade Helps You Do . . .
- Overcome your fear of cold-calling
- Maximize your current sales training
- Protect yourself from rejection burnout
- Create a mental organization toward your goals
- Make your subconscious mind your greatest ally
- Set more appointments in less time
Sales Success Is
"Just a Listen Away!"
- If you're serious about getting on with it,
- If you're serious about being able to increase the number of calls that you make,
- If you're interested in getting more people to convert,
- If you're interested in increasing your income in a relatively short period of time,
this is a no-brainer . . . it's simply a listen away.
"These programs will help you reprogram old thoughts and beliefs that are keeping you from growing and achieving the greatness that's within you. Cut your chains to the past. Lose your self-imposed mental handicaps and enjoy the success of your dreams."
— Tom Hopkins
Author of How to Master the Art of Selling
Founder of Tom Hopkins International
We're So Sure It Works, We'll Refund Your Money
If You Disagree!
You can buy Subconscious Sales Success Strategies: Volume 1 with absolutely no risk!
Request your own copy and start experiencing higher sales and greater personal fulfillment now. You can put it to the test for a full year.
Then, if you finally decide the program isn't right for you, you can return it for a full refund of your purchase price.
Remember your purchase is 100% guaranteed
which means it is 100% Risk Free!
Subconscious Sales Success Strategies: Volume 1 is a 4-CD program.
- Introduction [9:47]
Meet Dr. Lambrou. You'll hear about his former career in sales, why he entered psychology, and how this program works.
- Overcoming Fear/Cultivating Motivation: Clearing Subconscious Blocks [33:35]
Remove fears and the effects of past failures that get in the way of you making cold calls.
- Organize and Be on Purpose [41:44]
You'll create a vision of succeeding, a mental organization toward your goals. This activates your subconscious mind to work towards your success.
- Overcoming Fears of Rejection: Finding Your Strength [40:57]
Who you are as a person is NOT dependent on the outcome of any one call, any series of calls, or your monthly sales. This session programs that intellectual knowledge to the subconscious mind. It also provides a system for renewing yourself for the next call.
- Building Your Perseverance [34:58]
Engage your subconscious mind to persevere through the obstacles that prevent you from getting to the decision-maker. Use your subconscious mind to overcome inertia, and to protect yourself from rejection burnout.
Therapist: Dr. Peter Lambrou
|Price: |$119.00 Think TQ price $95.20 —Save 20%!
Remember your purchase is 100% guaranteed
which means it is 100% Risk Free!
Ask any question, large or small.
We're happy to answer.